- Assisted in establishing and obtaining tax-exempt status for Green Dot Public Schools.
- Advised prominent community organization in restructuring of corporate bylaws.
- Assisted technology organization in winding up and dissolution.
- Provide long-term counsel to family foundation specializing in assistance to vision-related organizations.
- Assisted family foundation to establish both a local and a national scholarship program which were approved by the IRS.
- Represented charitable organization in connection with an Attorney General audit.
- Counseled private foundation in connection with IRS issues.
- Assisted private foundation with conversion to public charity status.
- Assisted private foundation with obtaining approval of dissolution from Attorney General.
- Assisted scholarship organization with development of fundraising program.
- Obtained tax-exempt status for a homeowners association.
- Counseled a consortium of media-based corporations.
For more information as to the services we provide to charities and nonprofit organizations, please visit our Nonprofit Organizations page and/or contact Darryl W. Cluster.