Andrew M. Apfelberg is a corporate and finance attorney for middle-market companies throughout the United States. He acts as their outside general counsel and advises them in significant transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, private equity and other financings, joint ventures and licensing.
Andrew has particular expertise in the branded consumer products, manufacturing & distribution, new media and technology industries. His clients benefit from his strong business and finance background gained from working for investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin prior to attending law school. This experience enables Andrew to more effectively structure transactions and negotiate agreements to maximize the return to the client and increase the likelihood of getting the deal closed.
Andrew is a past President of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Los Angeles and is a Co-chair of its annual business conference. Click here for a video of Andrew speaking about the value of ACG membership.
- Member, Global Board of Directors, Association of Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Nominating Committee, ACG Global
- Executive Committee, ACG Global
- Member, Strategic Planning Committee (SPC), ACG Global
- Member, Middle Market M&A Magazine Editorial Committee, ACG Global
- Board Member, Conference Committee Co-chair and past Chairman & President, ACG Los Angeles
- Member, California Restaurant Association
- Member Advisory Board, California Fashion Association
- Group Leader M&A II, ProVisors
- Member, The Professional Club
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Boston College Law School (J.D.)
- University of Southern California Marshall School of Business (B.S.)