Andrew Apfelberg is a corporate and finance attorney for middle-market companies throughout the United States.
Often acting as their outside general counsel, Andrew provides advice on a business’ significant transactions whether it’s a merger or acquisition, private equity or other financing, joint venture or licensing deal. He has a considerable depth of experience in the branded consumer products, manufacturing & distribution, new media and technology industries.
His strong business and finance background comes from his USC’s Marshall School of Business education and working in investment banking prior to going to law school. This experience enables Andrew to more effectively structure transactions and negotiate agreements to maximize the value to the client and increase the likelihood of getting the deal closed.
Andrew is a recognized leader having served on the law firm’s management committee as well as leading non-profits including Los Angeles-based Change for Children’s Foundation which he co-founded. He is the former President of Association of Corporate Growth (ACG) Los Angeles chapter and currently holds a variety of leadership positions in the global ACG organization including serving as a member of its board of directors. He co-chairs ACG Los Angeles’ annual business conference.
- Member, Global Board of Directors, Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Nominating Committee, ACG Global
- Executive Committee, ACG Global
- Member, Strategic Planning Committee (SPC), ACG Global
- Member, Middle Market M&A Magazine Editorial Committee, ACG Global
- Board Member, Conference Committee Co-chair and past Chairman & President, ACG Los Angeles
- Member, California Restaurant Association
- Member Advisory Board, California Fashion Association
- Group Leader M&A II, ProVisors
- Member, National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Co-Founder, Change for Children’s Foundation
- President and Director, Dorothy W. Gach Charitable Foundation
- Director, Jewish Rock Radio (2015 - current)
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Teton Science School
- Boston College Law School (J.D.)
- University of Southern California Marshall School of Business (B.S.)