Andrew M. Apfelberg is a corporate and finance attorney for middle-market companies throughout the United States. He acts as their outside general counsel and advises them in significant transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, private equity and other financings, joint ventures and licensing.
Andrew has particular expertise in the branded consumer products, manufacturing & distribution, new media and technology industries. His clients benefit from his strong business and finance background gained from working for investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin prior to attending law school. This experience enables Andrew to more effectively structure transactions and negotiate agreements to maximize the return to the client and increase the likelihood of getting the deal closed.
Andrew is a past President of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Los Angeles and is a Co-chair of its annual business conference. Click here for a video of Andrew speaking about the value of ACG membership.
- Board, ACG Global
- Nominating Committe, ACG Global
- Executive Committee, ACG Global
- Co-Founder, Change for Children's
- Director and President, Dorothy W. Gach Charitable Foundation
- Member, Global Board of Directors, Association of Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Member, Board of Directors, Jewish Rock Radio (2015 - current)
- Member, California Restaurant Association
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Strategic Planning Committee (SPC)
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth ( AGC) Middle Market M&A Magazine Editorial Committee
- Member, National Association of Corporate Directors
- Board Member, Conference Committee Co-chair and past Chairman & President, ACG Los Angeles
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles, First Family Legacy
- Group Leader M&A II, ProVisors
- Member Advisory Board, The California Fashion Association
- Member, The Professional Club
- Boston College Law School (J.D.)
- University of Southern California Marshall School of Business (B.S.)