Arthur Moore is an associate in the Corporate, Finance & Securities Department.
Arthur represents a wide variety of companies and focuses his practice on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions. He also advises on an array of general corporate and transactional matters, such as emerging companies, private equity and debt financings, carve-outs, joint ventures, and general outside counsel support.
Arthur is actively involved in pro bono matters, such as adoption cases, record expungement cases, general corporate advice to non-profit entities and other pro bono clients, and research projects for the NAACP. Prior to joining Greenberg Glusker, Arthur was an associate at an AmLaw 200 firm. He also worked in the grants department of the WK Kellogg Foundation before starting law school.
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Board Member, Reading Partners Los Angeles
- Member, California Minority Counsel Program
- Member, NAACP
- Lifetime Member, John M. Langston Bar Association
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America, 2024
- North Carolina
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Olivet College (B.S., 2013)