Benny Roshan chairs Greenberg Glusker's Trust and Probate Litigation Group. Benny’s practice encompasses all aspects of litigation involving substantial trusts and estates, including guardianship and conservatorships.
For nearly twenty years, Benny has successfully represented a wide range of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in disputes involving trusts, fiduciary appointments, accountings, removal, and surcharge. Benny is recognized by Chambers and Partners in their High Net Worth Guide for 2021 - 2023. In 2018, the Daily Journal named Benny one of the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 in the State of California.
Benny has written and spoken on topics pertaining to her practice. Benny has authored several articles including “Best Practices Guide for Fiduciaries and Their Representatives” and “View from the Bench” with the Honorable Reva Goetz, both published by the American Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Litigation Committee, and “Surviving Trial Crunch Time,” published in The Recorder.
Benny has served as a pro bono attorney for various local non-profit organizations including Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Domestic Violence Project and as counsel to women and children refugees seeking asylum in America under the Convention Against Torture Act.
- Chambers and Partners High Net Worth Guide, Leading Lawyer in Private Wealth Disputes (2021 - 2023)
- Los Angeles Business Journal (LABJ), "Leaders of Influence: Minority Attorneys" List (2023)
- Los Angeles Business Journal (LABJ), "Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys" List (2022)
- Lawyers of Color, "Law Firm Leaders" (2022)
- Daily Journal, "Top 40 Lawyers Under 40" list (2018)
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Trusts and Estates Litigation (2011-2023)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Litigation - Trusts and Estates (2018-2024)
- All state and federal courts in California
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., with honors, 2001)