Benny Roshan chairs Greenberg Glusker's Trusts and Probate Litigation Group. Her practice involves all aspects of litigation and administration involving substantial trusts and estates, including conservatorships.
For over 15 years, Benny has successfully represented a wide range of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in disputes involving trusts, fiduciary appointments, accountings, removal, and surcharge. In 2018, the Daily Journal named Benny one of the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 in the State of California.
Benny has spoken on topics pertaining to her practice and has authored several articles including “Best Practices Guide for Fiduciaries and Their Representatives” and “View from the Bench” with the Honorable Reva Goetz, both published by the American Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Litigation Committee, and “Surviving Trial Crunch Time,” published in The Recorder.
Benny has served as a pro bono attorney for various local non-profit organizations including Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Domestic Violence Project and as counsel to women and children refugees seeking asylum in America under the Convention Against Torture Act.
- Named to the Daily Journal "Top 40 Lawyers Under 40" list
- Listed in Southern California Super Lawyers for Trusts and Estates Litigation, 2011-2021
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2018-2021
- All state and federal courts in California
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., with honors, 2001)