Ben is a member of the firm’s Corporate, Finance and Securities group.
Ben represents clients in an array of corporate and transactional matters, including entity formation and structuring, equity financings and mergers and acquisitions. Prior to joining Greenberg Glusker, Ben was a corporate associate at an international law firm, where he primarily worked on mergers and acquisitions and venture financings.
Representative matters include:
- Represented MedTrainer in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Accredability, LLC
- Represented PWD Acquisition, an affiliate of Lorne Goldberg, in its acquisition of Pei Wei Asian Diner from Centerbridge Partners.
- Represented 30+ site fast-casual dining concept in financing rounds.
- Represented Think BIG in financing round led by Artemis Growth Partners.
- Represented First Lite in the sale of the company to MeatEater and related financing by the Chernin Group.
- Represented Royal Sleep, LLC, an affiliate of Diamond Mattress, Inc., in its acquisition of all of the assets of Royal Sleep Products, Ltd.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., magna cum laude, 2010)