Ben is a member of the firm’s Corporate, Finance and Securities group.
Ben represents clients in an array of corporate and transactional matters, including entity formation and structuring, equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, and other commercial agreements. Prior to joining Greenberg Glusker, Ben was a corporate associate at an international law firm, where he primarily worked on mergers and acquisitions and venture financings.
Representative matters include:
- Represented CPG companies in the food and beverage industry in connection with friends and family rounds and ongoing general corporate matters.
- Represented Liquid IV in its acquisition by Unilever.
- Represented Skims in connection with Series A financing valuing the company at $1.6 billion.
- Represented social gaming app Powder in its $14 million Series A financing.
- Represented PWD Acquisition, an affiliate of Lorne Goldberg, in its acquisition of Pei Wei Asian Diner from Centerbridge Partners.
- Represented national fast-casual restaurant chain in financing rounds.
- Represented MedTrainer in its acquisition of Accredability, LLC
- Represented Think BIG in financing round led by Artemis Growth Partners.
- Represented First Lite in the sale of the company to MeatEater.
Passionate about the food and beverage industry, Ben has authored articles in the Los Angeles Business Journal Food & Beverage Roundtable series and currently serves as the secretary of Natural Products Association of Los Angeles, Inc. (d/ba/ Naturally Los Angeles), a community organization dedicated to fostering sustainable business practices and conscious growth across the natural products industry.
Ben is also a co-founder of In Good Company, a Greenberg Glusker blog that shares positive stories from resilient companies and individuals in Southern California that are finding ways to give back to the community.
- Secretary, Natural Products Association of Los Angeles, Inc. (2021 - Present)
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., magna cum laude, 2010)