David Kramer represents public and private businesses in a diverse array of deals, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings, secured transactions, and national branding and licensing agreements.
While assisting clients in all industries, he has developed a depth of knowledge in advising branded consumer products, technology, and cannabis companies. He also counsels emerging growth companies throughout the various stages of their corporate lifecycles, as well as investors and funds who finance early-stage companies. David invests time to know his clients and understand their goals so that he can offer practical, business-centric advice to accomplish their specific objectives.
David has been quoted in Law360, Law.com, and Spectrum 1 News, and has had speaking engagements at INCBA Cannabis Law Institute, CannaFarm Con, NCIA Cannabis Business Summit, and CBD Expos East and West.
David graduated from the UCLA School of Law, Order of the Coif, and earned his master’s degree in Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies from New York University.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America, 2024
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth and District Court of Columbia Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (J.D., Order of the Coif, 2014)
- New York University (M.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies
- New York University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2009)