HomeServicesDigital Media & TechnologyRepresentative Matters
- Represents leading e-commerce technology company Assembly in its acquisitions of Refersion, PipeCandy, Order Metrics, Prestozon and other businesses, as well as general day-to-day matters.
- Represents social gaming app Powder in its $14 million Series A financing and other corporate matters.
- Represented VR studio RYOT in the sale of its business to AOL/Huffington Post.
- Represents venture-backed mobile content studio in day-to-day corporate matters.
- Represented an online video game developer in its Series B and Series C financings, as well as multiple buy-side acquisitions.
- Represented a social media startup in its negotiations with its software developers and television network clients as well as the creation of its standard master services agreement.
- Advised an international mobile game company in its efforts to comply with the amended COPPA regulations.
- Represented a social media marketing Saas platform in its negotiations with its software developers and television network clients as well as the raising of Series A financing.
- Represented a start-up in its negotiations with major television networks for the use of its proprietary video engagement platform.
- Advised a website that offers user-generated content with respect to DMCA, COPPA and CDA compliance and content clearance.
- Argued and drafted ICANN domain name disputes against cyber squatters before the World Intellectual Property Organization.