2019 Entertainment Year in Review: The Cases that “Rocked” the Entertainment World in 2019!
9420 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Come find out what were the important case decisions, issues, and trends in the world of Entertainment litigation in the past year, and the possible ramifications for future litigation, including topics such as copyright infringement (music, film, & Internet), fair use, and right of likeness.
- Aaron Moss, Partner, Head of Litigation Department, Greenberg Glusker LLP
- Peter J. Anderson, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Gail Migdal Title, Mediator, ADR Services, Inc.
- Moderator & Program Co-Chair, Pierre B. Pine – Partner, McPherson LLP
- Program Co-Chair, Alexander Rufus-Isaacs – Partner, Rufus-Isaacs, Acland & Grantham LLP