Estate Planning for Millennials
1707 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401
"Bridging the Gap: Navigating Multi-Generational Financial Planning"
Financial Planning Association
A lecture on estate planning principles, with a particular focus on the needs of the Nexgen/Millennial Client.
- Overview of the components of an estate plan and benefits
- Ways to address the attitudes and objections of Millennial clients
- How to plan for incapacity during lifetime
- Ways to transfer assets upon death
- Tax Considerations
- Additional components of an estate plan, e.g. Naming a digital fiduciary for digital assets
- Comparing online legal document services vs. private attorney services
- Top reasons to start estate planning under the age of 40