Sport of the Future: Investing in E-sports [Webinar Replay Available]
Greenberg Glusker attorney, Brandon Jackson, will moderate the live panel, "Sport of the Future: Investing in E-sports," beginning at 9:30 a.m. on June 23rd during the ACG Member Summit.
ACG Global will host its first-ever virtual ACG Member Summit June 23-25, an event that will gather ACG's worldwide community of 15,000 for digital business development opportunities and a program focused on connectivity, growth and peer engagement. ACG will kick off the exclusive and all-inclusive event with live programming and one-on-one meetings via ACG Access, its featured scheduling tool for the event. ACG Access allows members to connect when they want during the three-day digital experience.
- Moderator, Brandon Jackson, Attorney, Greenberg Glusker
- Johanna Faries, Commissioner, Call of Duty E-sports and Activision Blizzard
- Chris Overholt, CEO, Overactive Media
- Tatiana Tacca, Director of E-sports, Momentum
- Chris Chaney, Founder & CEO, C4+