A trusted advisor for his clients, Gregg Martin has a long history of delivering favorable outcomes in and out of court that help his clients achieve their business, financial and personal goals. He has tried scores of cases during his career, managed contentious litigation and won numerous jury/judge trials, arbitrations and appellate arguments. He also frequently represents clients in other forms of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and informal settlement discussions.
Having built a reputation as an effective trial attorney and litigation strategist, Gregg represents clients engaged in a wide variety of business activities and he frequently represents owners, developers, property managers, brokers, contractors and others with respect to commercial retail, office and industrial real property assets (as well as residential income property owners and individual homeowners). Such representation frequently involves the buying and selling of real estate, contracts and leasing disputes, property disputes with adjacent owners and brokerage disputes.
In addition to such real estate disputes, Gregg frequently represents parties in other business related disputes, including disputes among ownership of a business (whether as members of an LLC, shareholders or partners) and corporate governance issues. Many of these matters involve fiduciary duty, management, trade secrets, contracts and purchase and sale disputes.
Outside of the office, Gregg is a member of the Board of Trustees for the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, where he also chairs the Museum’s Board Affairs committee and sits on the Executive Committee. He also sits on other subcommittees related to education, research and collections, advancement, and public affairs. Gregg and his family also proudly support UCLA’s Operation Mend which provides medical and psychological services to post- 9/11 service members, veterans and their families
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Real Estate Executive Committee
- Real Estate and Construction Division, Jewish Federation of Los Angeles, Past Cabinet Member
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Trustee, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles (2010-Present)
- Buddy Family, UCLA Operation Mend (2009-Present)
- Member, The Guardians of the Los Angeles Jewish Home
- Past Board Member, Aviva Family & Children Services
- Southern California Super Lawyers, 2009-2022
- California, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Central and Southern Districts of California, 1988
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 1987)
- Scott Moot Court National Team
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 1984)