Hanspeter Misteli Reyes is an associate in the Private Client Services Group with legal training in the United States and Colombia.
Prior to obtaining his LLM in the United States, Hanspeter practiced law in Colombia at several leading law firms in international corporate tax and counseling high net worth tax individuals and families in connection with domestic and international estate and tax planning issues.
- California: Registered Foreign Legal Consultant
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M., 2022)
- COLFUTURO Award Beneficiary
- Universidad de los Andes (2019)
- Specialization in Taxation
- Universidad de los Andes (2018)
- Specialization in Commercial Law
- Universidad del Rosario (J.D., 2015)