In Good Company Issue No. 13
Each month we’ll be sharing positive stories that we’re hearing. Join us on this journey as we recognize these resilient companies and individuals that are finding ways to give back to the community. We're proud to be IN GOOD COMPANY.
This month's stories include:
- California Fashion Association (CFA) is working with SEAMS to help manufacturers process much needed PPE products for the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of this collaboration, SEAMS has centralized some of the patterns required to produce PPE products from home creations to approved medical products for easy access. READ MORE
- Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, was named to WWE's Board of Directors. Nardini was deemed the "Most Powerful Woman in Sports" by Forbes and AdWeek. Often regarded as a pioneer for developing businesses, Nardini is to credit for the successes of Barstool Sports and the 35 brands that were launched under it. READ MORE
- Karlie Kloss partnered with Adidas to create a new line with recycled material and sustainable technologies. In designing this line, Kloss explained that she was doing what she loved, which is empowering women and creating functional, yet fashionable pieces. At the forefront of her campaign are two alums from "Kode with Klossy," a coding program for women, which is tied to Kloss' passion for inspiring women in the sports and tech spaces. READ MORE
- Skechers President Michael Greenberg set up the Skechers Restaurant COVID Relief Fund in response to the new shutdowns imposed in California. Because Skechers has been part of the Manhattan Beach community for 30 years, he wants to help restaurants stand strong because Greenberg believes they are the "lifeblood" of a community. Skechers and the Skechers family will donate to match a maximum total contribution of $500,000. READ MORE
- Kate Hudson and her family partnered with Instacart to promote the #GiveFromTheCart donation campaign, with the actress and the company each donating 500,000 meals to Feeding America. Hudson is also supporting the World Food Program's #CrossTheDistance fundraiser, donating to those facing food insecurity this season. READ MORE