James W. Hill is an associate in Greenberg Glusker’s litigation group.
His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation in both state and federal court. James has worked on matters in the California, Arizona, and Florida appellate courts, including civil and criminal appeals, writ petitions, and an appellate special action.
James has an active pro bono practice, including two appellate matters relating to claims for violations of Constitutional rights.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Business Law and Policy Specialization
- University of Victoria (B.A., 2010)
- with distinction