James helps businesses of all sizes resolve their legal disputes, from the inception of their case through trial. He has worked with a range of clients in the real estate, entertainment, and technology sectors. He listens to clients’ needs and provides creative and efficient solutions.
His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation in both state and federal courts, including experience in all stages of civil litigation, from initial investigation through the enforcement of judgments and appeals. James has also worked on matters in the California, Arizona, and Florida appellate courts, including civil and criminal appeals, writ petitions, and an appellate special action.
James has an active pro bono practice, including two appellate matters relating to claims for violations of Constitutional rights.
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Steering Committee Member, Food From The Bar, Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Business Law and Policy Specialization
- University of Victoria (B.A., 2010)
- with distinction