- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of commercial real estate brokerage, securing the dismissal of a civil lawsuit brought by the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office against the brokerage related to a commercial cannabis real property lease. The ruling came nearly two years after the City Attorney’s Office originally filed suit and cleared the brokerage and its agents of any wrongdoing.
- Obtained full defense verdict after a week-long arbitration involving claims against film finance company by former film producer, including for breach of contract and defamation. The arbitrator dismissed the Claimants’ suit in its entirety, and Respondents were awarded full recovery of attorneys' fees and costs.
- Obtained summary adjudication on behalf of individual plaintiff seeking to recover real and personal property which was unlawfully transferred to various parties. Obtained quiet title judgment to two separate parcels of real estate.
- Obtained quiet title judgment from the Los Angeles Superior Court in connection with the sale of commercial real property. Clients were informed that multiple deceased parties were "on title" for the real property. Successfully petitioned the court for an order adjudicating that the clients were the sole owners of the property, thus allowing the sale to go through.
- Represented City of Ontario in lawsuit against City of Los Angeles relating to management of airport. Case settled, and City of Ontario secured the return of the Ontario International Airport from the City of Los Angeles.
- Represented plaintiffs in case relating to breach of a film financing agreement. Obtained $22 million default judgment, and successfully enforced judgment against the defendant, who had gone into hiding.
- Represented law firm in post-judgment matter against entertainment company. Obtained royalty assignment order leading to advantageous settlement of all disputes.
- Advised and represented numerous employers (or alleged employers) in single-plaintiff and class-action wage and hour cases under California law.