36 Greenberg Glusker Attorneys Named to 2021 Best Lawyers® ListAugust 20, 2020 – Press Release
Los Angeles, CA, August 20, 2020 -- Greenberg Glusker LLP is pleased to announce that 31 lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, and five lawyers have been recognized as Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Greenberg Glusker also announces that its partner and chair of the firm's litigation department, Aaron J. Moss, is recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2021 "Lawyer of the Year" for Litigation - First Amendment.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers as become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
"Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide," says CEO Phillip Greer.
Greenberg Glusker would like to congratulate the lawyers named to the following lists:
2021 The Best Lawyers in America:
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
- Bruce D. Andelson - Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law and Corporate Law
- Bob Baradaran - Real Estate Law
- Darryl Cluster - Nonprofit / Charities Law and Trusts and Estates
- David E. Cranston - Environmental Law and Litigation - Environmental
- Brian L. Davidoff - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Dennis B. Ellman - Real Estate Law
- Bonnie E. Eskenazi - Commercial Litigation and Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television
- Bertram Fields - Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television
- Kenneth S. Fields - Real Estate Law
- Henry D. Finkelstein - Real Estate Law
- Harvey R. Friedman - Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation
- Garrett L. Hanken - Land Use and Zoning Law
- Ryan Iwasaka - Real Estate Law
- Brian H. Kang - Real Estate Law
- Warren J. "Skip" Kessler - Tax Law
- Jeffrey A. Krieger - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Wendy E. Lane - Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Norman H. Levine - Commercial Litigation and Litigation - Real Estate
- Stefanie J. Lipson - Trusts and Estates
- Steven J. Lurie - Real Estate Law
- Douglas E. Mirell - Advertising Law and Litigation - First Amendment
- Schuyler (Sky) M. Moore - Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television and Tax Law
- Aaron J. Moss - Litigation - First Amendment and Media Law
- Peter A. Nyquist - Environmental Law and Litigation - Environmental
- Pierce H. O'Donnell - Media Law
- Benazeer "Benny" Roshan - Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Jonathan B. Sokol - Litigation - Insurance
- Kathryn Dee Spillers - Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Marc M. Stern - Family Law, Litigation - Trusts and Estates, and Trusts and Estates
- Elizabeth Watson - Real Estate Law
- Laura A. Zwicker - Trusts and Estates
2021 "Lawyer of the Year"
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
- Aaron J. Moss - Litigation - First Amendment
2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.