Jillian Berk is an associate in Greenberg Glusker’s Litigation Group.
Jillian advocates for clients in a broad range of litigation matters, with a special focus on trust litigation and other complex, high-stakes fiduciary disputes. She has successfully brought and opposed an array of substantive motions, including discovery motions, demurrers and motions for summary judgment. She has also drafted and assisted with motions and briefs in state and federal appellate matters.
Jillian's strong research and communication skills have garnered her recognition as an "Associate to Watch" in the prestigious Chambers and Partners High Net Worth Guide for 2023.
- Chambers and Partners High Net Worth Guide, Associate to Watch, 2023
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America, 2024
- Berkeley Law School, American Jurisprudence Award, Outstanding Performance in Advanced Legal Writing, 2018
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (J.D.)
- Arizona State University (B.S., summa cum laude)
- Minor in Spanish