Michael Wiener advises clients on tax, real estate and corporate aspects of complex business transactions involving partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts and corporations.
He also represents clients in proceedings before the United States Tax Court, the Internal Revenue Service and the California Franchise Tax Board. Michael has extensive experience structuring tax-deferred 1031 exchanges and drafting complex partnership agreements and limited liability company operating agreements.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- New York
- New York University School of Law (J.D.)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M.)
- Columbia University (B.A., with honors)