Omar Corona is an associate in Greenberg Glusker’s Environmental Group.
Omar’s practice focuses on assisting clients in the environmental law context on a range of litigation, transactional, and regulatory compliance issues under both federal and state laws. He also has growing experience and interest in renewable energy transactions.
Omar earned his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley – School of Law where he received a Certification of Specialization in Environmental Law and assisted with ongoing litigation and legislative advocacy in the law school’s Environmental Law Clinic. He was also a leader and proactive member of La Alianza – Law Students of Latin American Descent. Prior to law school, Omar worked on various pro bono matters involving housing, immigration, and criminal law issues at a statewide legal aid organization.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (J.D., 2022)
- Honorable Cruz Reynoso Fellow
- Jackie Robinson Graduate Fellow
- Thelton E. Henderson Center Scholar
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., cum laude, 2016)
- Environmental Studies, Political Science