Omar Corona is an associate in Greenberg Glusker’s Environmental Group.
Omar earned his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley - School of Law where he assisted with ongoing litigation and legislative advocacy in the law school’s Environmental Law Clinic and was an Ambassador in the Office of Admissions. He also served on the Ecology Law Quarterly and La Raza Law Journal. Omar was elected as the Treasurer of La Alianza – Law Students of Latin American Descent and served as a legal volunteer for the Tenants’ Rights Workshop as well as Al Otro Lado, a legal aid organization that provides legal and humanitarian support to migrants along the U.S. –Mexico border.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (J.D., 2022)
- Honorable Cruz Reynoso Fellow
- Jackie Robinson Graduate Fellow
- Thelton E. Henderson Center Scholar
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., cum laude, 2016)
- Environmental Studies, Political Science