Raymond (Ray) Singson is an associate in the Corporate, Finance & Securities Department.
He works with clients across all stages of growth, including formation, venture capital financings, and corporate governance. Prior to joining Greenberg Glusker, Ray was an associate at an international law firm, where he worked with high-growth emerging companies and public companies.
During law school, Ray advised large health care organizations as a legal intern at a global law firm's health care practice and at a Bay Area health care system. He also served as an extern for the Honorable Judge Jeffrey S. White of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
- Member, Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., 2018)
- Senior Managing Editor, Hastings Law Journal
- University of California, Irvine (B.S., 2014)
- Biological Sciences
- Minor in Medical Anthropology