Los Angeles Industrial Outlook: How has the Pandemic Changed the Industrial Sector in Southern California?
Greenberg Glusker real estate partner, Steve Lurie, will be moderating a panel during the "Los Angeles Industrial Outlook: How has the Pandemic Changed the Industrial Sector in Southern California?" webinar hosted by Western Real Estate Business magazine on October 27, 2020.
How has the coronavirus pandemic impacted industrial activity within the Los Angeles market? And what do industrial leaders expect to see in the rest of 2020 and into 2021?
Shopping patterns have changed significantly during the pandemic. For example, consumers rely more on e-commerce than ever before. And concerns about supply issues have led consumers to purchase necessities in bulk like never before, especially toilet paper and cleaners. On the other hand, many consumers are holding off on discretionary purchases due to job losses or job insecurity. On both ends of the spectrum, increases and decreases in demand have disrupted warehousing and logistics.
Western Real Estate Business is hosting a panel of industrial experts to discuss how the changes impact investment sales, leasing and development within the Los Angeles industrial real estate sector. The webinar will include two separate panel discussions to include both developer/owner and capital markets/finance and brokerage perspectives.
Join us for this complimentary webinar for insights about how the Los Angeles market is trending and how to poise your company for success as we end 2020 and move into 2021.
Topics to be discussed:
- How has the pandemic impacted industrial activity?
- How are industrial rents and sale prices trending within the market?
- What types of industrial space are in demand — and in which submarkets?
- Will industrial development slow in Southern California or remain steady?
- What types of tenants are looking for space? What features are they looking for?
- What are the trends in industrial development in the Los Angeles market?