Strategies for Restaurant Owners to Survive in the New Normal [Webinar Replay Available]
June 17, 2020 at 10:00am – 11:15am (PDT)
Brian L. Davidoff, Joel Weinstein, Denyelle Bruno, Stephen C. Horowitz, Duane Stullich
As cities reopen around the nation, restaurants continue to face numerous issues with their day-to-day operations. Restaurant owners are pivoting and adapting as quickly as possible, however, each day brings new challenges. Join our panel of legal, financial, and operational experts as they explore various strategies for restaurant owners to survive in this new normal.
This 75-minute webinar will address these key questions:
- How to manage company culture, safety, and health of employees, as well as the customer experience?
- How to deal with vendor and landlord obligations?
- What are some debt, equity, and business combination alternatives for restaurants?
- What restructuring alternatives are available during financial distress?
- Denyelle Bruno, President and CEO, Tender Greens
- Brian L. Davidoff, Restructuring Partner, Greenberg Glusker LLP
- Stephen C. Horowitz, President, Stephen Horowitz & Associates Food Service Consultants
- Duane Stullich, Managing Director, FocalPoint Partners
- Joel Weinstein, Corporate Law Partner, Greenberg Glusker LLP