Samantha Pannier is an associate in the firm's Real Estate Department.
Samantha represents owners, developers, investors, tenants, and others in a wide variety of real estate transactions including acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, environmental, and financing matters for commercial, industrial, residential, and mixed-use properties.
Prior to joining Greenberg Glusker, Samantha was an associate at an AmLaw 200 firm. She was also a judicial extern to the Honorable John L. Segal of the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District, as well as the Honorable Dolly M. Gee of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Before law school, Samantha worked in public health at an NCI-Designated cancer center researching health disparities and survivorship issues for childhood, adolescent, and young adult cancer survivors.
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Member, California Lawyers Association - Environmental Section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association - Real Estate Section
- Loyola Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Order of the Coif
- Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, Developments Editor
- University of Utah, Honors College (H.B.A., 2016)