Tiffany Gelott is an Associate in Greenberg Glusker's Litigation Department.
Tiffany's practice focuses on litigating and counseling news, entertainment and other media clients in a wide range of matters implicating their First Amendment and intellectual property rights, including claims for defamation, libel, right of publicity, breach of contract, and copyright infringement.
She has represented and advised clients in complex commercial litigation, defended antitrust product liability, and class action matters, and conducted criminal and internal investigations for white-collar matters. She has litigation experience with a range of trial processes and case strategies in state and federal courts in California, Illinois, Washington, and Oregon.
Tiffany also is certified in nonprofit management from the University of Pennsylvania's School of Social Policy and Practice.
- Young Lawyers Committee Co-Chair, John M. Langston Bar Association
- Member, Black Entertainment and Sports Lawyers Association
- Member, Black Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- District of Columbia
- New York
- University of Pennsylvania (J.D., 2012)
- Articles Editor, Journal of Constitutional Law
- Duke University (B.A., cum laude, 2007)