Entertainment & IP Cases You May Have Missed While Quarantining [Webinar Replay Available]
Please join us as three of Greenberg Glusker’s entertainment and media litigators present a round-up of notable intellectual property and entertainment cases from the past few months that you may have overlooked during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The panel will discuss the following cases as well as answer questions from the audience:
- The Supreme Court’s resolution of a long-standing circuit split on the recovery of profits in trademark infringement cases.
- A First Amendment case involving a dog chew toy parodying Jack Daniels.
- A summary judgment ruling in favor of Activision in a trademark lawsuit brought by the manufacturer of Humvee military vehicles.
- A copyright termination decision that allows a putative class action to proceed against Universal Music.
- A decision granting summary judgment in connection with a video game’s depiction of tattoos of NBA stars.
- A ruling in a copyright dispute arising from the use of photographs published on Instagram.
Don’t miss our lively discussion of these cases that you may have missed.
Greenberg Glusker LLP is an approved Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) provider in California. Attorneys will receive 1.0 hour of California MCLE credit for attending this webinar.