Performing outstanding legal and client service requires the professional efforts of more than excellent attorneys -- it also takes the highest level of support from our administration, paralegals and staff.
As a result, we seek highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our team. Our professional staff is committed to ensuring that the Firm’s work product is of the finest quality, that clients and others who interact with the Firm are treated with courtesy and respect, and that every team member exudes a professional demeanor.
We offer a comprehensive benefit program for full-time employees which includes:
- medical and dental plans (dependents coverage, including domestic partners, is available)
- supplemental and long-term disability insurance
- different levels of life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- long term care insurance
- flexible spending accounts
- American Specialty Health Plans (ASHP)
- Affinity Care Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- vacation and sick leave
- paid holidays
- parking allowance
Greenberg Glusker's team of professionals comprises a diverse group of skilled and experienced individuals who provide the highest level of client service through attorney support.
- No current openings at this time. Please check back with us on a regular basis for new opportunities.