Sheenika S. Gandhi leads the development and implementation of the firm’s marketing and business development, diversity and inclusion, and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
She is a strong project manager, creative thinker, and a trusted advisor for the firm’s attorneys and management. Her recent notable projects include an integrated thought leadership strategy, a business development coaching program, and centralized budget and operational processes.
Sheenika is an active volunteer with the Legal Marketing Association, the leading association for legal marketing. She currently serves as the Co-Chair of the Small Firm / Solo Team Shared Interest Group (SIG) and a member of the 2021 Annual Conference Advisory Committee. She previously served as the Chair of the Southern California Chapter.
Committed to helping cultural non-profit organizations grow in their membership and marketing, she has held several Chair positions, including former Co-Chair for both the Young Jains of America and Young Jain Professionals, former Marketing and Technology Chair of Gujarati Society of Southern California, and is currently Co-Chair of Jain Connect, an entity under the Federation of Jain Associations of North America (JAINA).
- Legal Marketing Association - International
- Co-Chair, Small Firm / Solo Marketer Shared Interest Group (SIG) (2021 - Present)
- Member, 2021 Annual Conference Advisory Commitee (2020-2021)
- Primerus - Executive Committee for Marketing Section (2021)
- Legal Marketing Association – Southern California Local Steering Committee
- Immediate Past-Chair (2020)
- Chair (2019)
- Vice-Chair (2018)
- Technology & Communications (2013-2014)
- Legal Marketing Association – West Region
- Continuing Marketing Education (CME) Conference Committee (2018)
- Tech Conference Committee (2014-2015)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Southern California
- Communications Committee Volunteer, National Human Resources Association (2018 – 2019)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Marketing & Communications Chair, Gujarati Society of Southern California (2017 – 2020)
- Former Advisory Board Member and Former Co-Chair, Young Jain Professionals
- Former Co-Chair and Former Publications Director, Young Jains of America
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- University of San Diego (BBA, 2008)
- Business Administration
- University of San Diego (B.A., 2008)
- International Relations