Sheenika S. Gandhi leads the development and implementation of the firm’s marketing and business development strategy, diversity and inclusion initiatives, and corporate social responsibility objectives.
She is a strong project manager, creative thinker, and a trusted advisor for the firm’s attorneys and management. Her recent notable projects include an integrated thought leadership strategy, a business development coaching program, and centralized budget and operational processes.
Sheenika is an active volunteer with the Legal Marketing Association, the leading association for legal marketing. She currently serves as the Immediate Past-Chair of the Southern California Local Steering Committee.
Committed to helping cultural non-profit organizations grow in their membership and marketing, she has held several Chair positions, including former Co-Chair for both the Young Jains of America and Young Jain Professionals, and current Co-Chair of Jain Connect. She currently serves on the Executive Committee for the Gujarati Society of Southern California as the Marketing/Communications lead.
Sheenika is passionate about diversity and inclusion in the legal profession and actively participates in the Legal Marketing Association Diversity & Inclusion Shared Interest Group (SIG), has volunteered for the California Minority Counsel Program, and actively mentors South Asian law students and recent graduates.
- Legal Marketing Association – Southern California Local Steering Committee
- Immediate Past-Chair (2020)
- Chair (2019)
- Vice-Chair (2018)
- Technology & Communications (2013-2014)
- Legal Marketing Association – West Region
- Continuing Marketing Education (CME) Conference Committee (2018)
- Tech Conference Committee (2014-2015)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Southern California
- Communications Committee Volunteer, National Human Resources Association (2018 – 2019)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Chair, Jain Connect (2020 - Present)
- Former Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Young Jain Professionals
- Former Co-Chair and Publications Director, Young Jains of America
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- University of San Diego (BBA, 2008)
- Business Administration
- University of San Diego (B.A., 2008)
- International Relations