Sheenika S. Gandhi leads the development, oversight and implementation of the firm’s strategic marketing and business development objectives.
She is a strong project manager, creative thinker, and a trusted adviser for the firm’s attorneys and management. Her recent notable projects include: an integrated thought leadership strategy, a business development coaching program, and centralized budget and operational processes.
Sheenika is an active volunteer with the Legal Marketing Association, the leading association for legal marketing. She currently serves as the Chair of the Southern California Local Steering Committee. She has also assisted the National Human Resources Association – Orange County Chapter with their marketing and communication strategies.
Committed to helping cultural non-profit organizations grow in their membership and marketing, she has volunteered as a former Co-Chair for both the Young Jains of America and Young Jain Professionals. She currently serves on the Executive Committee for the Gujarati Society of Southern California as the Marketing/Communications lead. She enjoys yoga, exploring vegan restaurants and traveling.
- Legal Marketing Association
- Orange County Bar Association
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Chair, Legal Marketing Association – Southern California Local Steering Committee (2019)
- Marketing & Communications Chair, Gujarati Society of Southern California (2017 – Present)
- Communications Committee Volunteer, National Human Resources Association (2018 – Present)
- Former Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Young Jain Professionals
- Former Co-Chair and Publications Director, Young Jains of America
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- University of San Diego (BBA, 2008)
- Business Administration
- University of San Diego (B.A., 2008)
- International Relations