Alexa is a corporate and transactional attorney for middle-market companies and entrepreneurs.
Acting as outside general counsel, Alexa represents privately held companies in a wide range of general corporate and transactional matters, including entity formation, structuring, and commercial transactions. With a focus on mergers and acquisitions, she offers clients guidance on structuring deals and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
With her deep industry experience across various sectors, including branded consumer products, Alexa possesses the knowledge and skills to structure and execute successful transactions. Alexa takes a personalized approach to client representation, priding herself on being attentive and becoming an integral part of her clients' team. She understands the importance of truly getting to know her clients, their businesses, and their goals. By taking the time to build strong relationships, Alexa gains a deep understanding of her clients' unique needs and aspirations, and works to offer valuable insights and guidance that goes beyond mere legal considerations.
Alexa's strategic approach enables her clients to navigate the intricate processes involved in these transactions, from due diligence to negotiation and closing. By leveraging her extensive network of industry professionals, executives, investors, advisors, and industry insights, Alexa helps her clients forge valuable partnerships and achieve growth and success in the corporate landscape. She remains engaged throughout their journey, providing ongoing support and guidance as their businesses evolve. This dedication to her clients' success is a testament to her professionalism and her genuine investment in their growth and achievements.
Recognized as an “Up and Coming” lawyer in Chambers USA for Cannabis Law, Alexa has developed a unique skillset, vast network, and deep roots in the cannabis, hemp and CBD space. As one of the founders of the firm’s The Grass is Always Greenberg podcast, she actively monitors the ever-evolving local, state, and federal regulations.
Through her board involvement with Naturally LA, a trade organization focused on consumer-packaged goods and wellness, and the Women of ACG, the Association of Corporate Growth, Alexa strengthens her expertise and stays updated on the latest trends and developments in the corporate world enhancing her ability to provide the most effective solutions and guidance to her clients.
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) - Los Angeles
- Committee Member, Women of Association for Corporate Growth - Los Angeles
- Member, Young Professional Committee
- Naturally Los Angeles
- Board Member
- Member, International Cannabis Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Member, LACBA Pro Bono Cannabis Panel
- Policy Committee, Los Angeles County Bar Association Cannabis Section
- Member, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Pro Bono Counsel, Cannabis Equity Retailers Association
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Councilwoman, Studio City Neighborhood Council
- Board Member, Studio City Neighborhood Council Bylaws Committee
- Reporting Secretary, Studio City Neighborhood Council Board
- Social Entrepreneurship & Change Advisory Board, Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology
- Chambers USA, Up and Coming Lawyer in Cannabis Law, 2023
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America, 2024
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020-2023
- Selected in both Up-and-Coming 50: Women and Up-and-Coming 100 lists, 2023
- Southwestern Law School (J.D., 2014)
- University of California, Davis (B.A., with honors, 2008)
- Communications/Political Science