Peter is an associate in Greenberg Glusker's Intellectual Property Group.
Peter helps businesses with broad aspects of technology-related operations, with a focus on complex contracts involving intellectual property and privacy issues. His clients include digital media companies, software developers, healthcare startups, and consumer products brands.
Peter emphasizes an in-house approach to achieving client goals. He prioritizes developing operational savvy and organizational knowledge to deliver efficient results. “Bespoke solutions require early involvement and collaboration,” Peter says. “Building client rapport early leads to better outcomes on shorter timelines.”
Prior to joining Greenberg Glusker, Peter served as Counsel at Petco and as an associate in the Technology Transactions Group at Latham & Watkins LLP in Los Angeles. He graduated cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he was president of the Penn Intellectual Property Group and a counselor in the Detkin IP Clinic.
- LGBT Bar Association of Los Angeles
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Northwestern University (B.S., cum laude, 2010)
- Journalism & Political Science