Breaking Down Bankruptcy Fraudulent Transfer and Preference Actions for Attorneys [Webinar Replay Available]
Please join Greenberg Glusker Bankruptcy, Reorganization & Capital Recovery partners, Brian Davidoff and Keith Patrick Banner, as they present, "Breaking Down Bankruptcy Fraudulent Transfer and Preference Actions for Attorneys," in a 1-hour webinar at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 15, 2022.
This presentation is prepared for in-house counsel and other attorneys practicing outside of the bankruptcy space and will address the following questions that often arise when dealing with a party that later goes into bankruptcy:
- What is an intentional fraudulent transfer?
- When is there a constructive fraudulent transfer?
- What defenses are there for fraudulent transfers?
- Can a trustee recover a payment as a preference?
- What defenses are available to preferences?
This activity has been approved for 1 hour of California MCLE credit.