We look forward to continuing to welcome and work with the finest lateral legal talent. We encourage you to visit our Why Work Here page for a peek into our firm culture.
Greenberg Glusker LLP is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified employees or applicants for each position without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran's status, disability or any factor prohibited by federal, state or local law.
We are interested in talking with associate candidates with skill sets suitable for each of our existing departments.
When applying to professional staff openings, please send a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Romero at [email protected].
- Associate with 5-8 years of experience in leasing, purchase and sale, and financing transactions. Salary range: $245,000 - $275,000 per year
- Associate with 5-8 years of experience in drafting and negotiating real estate construction contracts. Salary range: $245,000 - $275,000 per year
- Associate with 3-5 years of experience and/or interest in both litigation and counseling. Salary range: $220,000 - $245,000 per year
- Associate with 4-6 years of litigation experience. Candidate should have experience taking and defending depositions and arguing motions. Entertainment and soft IP litigation experience a plus. Salary range: $230,000 - $255,000 per year
- Associate with 1-3 years of experience in private mergers and acquisitions transactions. Candidate should have experience in due diligence, deal organization and ancillary agreements in both sell-side and buy-side transactions. EC/VC and general corporate experience a plus. Salary range: $200,000 - $220,000 per year