We look forward to continuing to welcome and work with the finest lateral legal talent. We encourage you to visit our Why Work Here page for a peek into our firm culture.
Greenberg Glusker LLP is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified employees or applicants for each position without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran's status, disability or any factor prohibited by federal, state or local law.
We are interested in talking with associate candidates with skill sets suitable for each of our existing departments.
When applying to attorney openings, please submit a cover letter, resume, and a law school transcript to Aaron Gafni and Elizabeth Sbardellati at [email protected] and [email protected].
When applying to professional staff openings, please send a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Romero at [email protected].
- Associate with 5-8 years of experience in leasing, purchase and sale, and financing transactions. Salary range: $245,000 - $275,000 per year
- Associate with 5-8 years of experience in drafting and negotiating real estate construction contracts. Salary range: $245,000 - $275,000 per year
- Associate with 4-6 years of litigation experience. Candidate should have experience taking and defending depositions and arguing motions. Salary range: $230,000 - $255,000 per year
- Associate with 4-6 years of litigation experience. Candidate should have experience with landlord/tenant and real estate disputes. Salary range: $230,000 - $255,000 per year
Private Client Services
- Associate with 2-6 years of experience working in a trust and estate practice. The associate would be working with 5 partners drafting core and advanced estate planning documents, forming and advising non-profit organizations, drafting grant agreements to non-profit organizations, working on post-death trust administrations and probate proceedings. Salary range: $210,000 - $255,000 per year