Greenberg Glusker Recognized by U.S. News-Best Lawyers ‘Best Law Firms’ RankingsNovember 1, 2017 – Press Release
Firm listed in both National and Metro categories for 13 different practice areas
LOS ANGELES – November 1, 2017 – Greenberg Glusker today announced that it was recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2018 “Best Law Firms” for a total of 13 areas of practice. The firm’s Litigation-Environmental and Litigation-Real Estate practices were both named to National Tier 2, while its Commercial Litigation, Entertainment Law-Motion Pictures & Television, Real Estate Law, and Trusts & Estates Law were named to National Tier 3. Seven practices were named to Tier 1 for Los Angeles.
"These rankings speak to our firm’s commitment to delivering complete client service, successfully closing deals, and providing resolutions with an agile, cross-discipline team,” said Bob Baradaran, managing partner of Greenberg Glusker. “We may be a one office firm, but we are a proven national powerhouse.”
Greenberg Glusker was ranked by the 2018 “Best Law Firms” for the following specialties:
- Litigation-Environmental (National Tier 2 & Metropolitan Tier 1-Los Angeles)
- Litigation-Real Estate (National Tier 2 & Metropolitan Tier 1-Los Angeles)
- Commercial Litigation (National Tier 3 & Metropolitan Tier 1-Los Angeles)
- Entertainment Law-Motion Pictures & Television (National Tier 3 & Metropolitan Tier 2-Los Angeles)
- Trusts & Estates Law (National Tier 3 & Metropolitan Tier 1-Los Angeles)
- Real Estate Law (National Tier 3 & Metropolitan Tier 1-Los Angeles)
- Family Law (Metropolitan Tier 1-Los Angeles)
- Litigation-Trusts & Estates (Metropolitan Tier 1-Los Angeles)
- Non-Profit/Charities Law (Metropolitan Tier 2-Los Angeles)
- Corporate Law (Metropolitan Tier 3-Los Angeles)
- Environmental Law (Metropolitan Tier 3-Los Angeles)
- Land Use & Zoning Law (Metropolitan Tier 3-Los Angeles)
- Litigation-Bankruptcy (Metropolitan Tier 3-Los Angeles)
In addition, 21 of the firm’s attorneys were listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018 rankings released earlier this year. The Best Lawyers rankings represented 18 practice areas at the full-service boutique.
The 2018 “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. Firms included in the list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise. The 2018 “Best Law Firms” rankings can be seen in their entirety by visiting bestlawfirms.usnews.com.
About Greenberg Glusker
Greenberg Glusker maximizes client potential by providing strategic business and legal counsel in matters involving entertainment, real estate, bankruptcy, environmental, corporate, family wealth planning, taxation, intellectual property, employment and litigation. For more information, visit GreenbergGlusker.com.