Planning the Excellent Exit: An Essential Guide for Women Business Owners
100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1900
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Corporate Counsel, Alexa Steinberg, will be a panelist during the session "Planning the Excellent Exit: An Essential Guide for Women Business Owners" as part of the Women & Wealth Series hosted by Morgan Stanley and Community Capital. The team of exit planning advisors will be setting the stage on how to successfully sell your business and answering the following questions:
- Can you spruce up the value of your company to increase the value of your exit?
- Can you structure the transaction for optimal after-tax wealth?
- Can your legal counsel structure a transaction that is good for the seller and buyer?
- Can you improve your valuation on exit, through accelerating your path for increased revenue & growth?
- Can you replace your business income with portfolio income?
Alexa Steinberg is a corporate and transactional attorney for middle-market companies and entrepreneurs. Acting as outside general counsel, Alexa represents privately held companies in a wide range of general corporate and transactional matters, including entity formation, structuring, and commercial transactions. With a focus on mergers and acquisitions, she offers clients guidance on structuring deals and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.