In Good Company Issue No. 15
Each month we’ll be sharing positive stories that we’re hearing. Join us on this journey as we recognize these resilient companies and individuals that are finding ways to give back to the community. We're proud to be IN GOOD COMPANY.
This month's stories include:
- Cannabis dispensaries, PACKS and Boxnard, created a Toys & Tacos fundraiser to give back to the Oxnard communities. Toys and meals were donated to over 10,000 families. READ MORE
- System Pavers provided their headquarters to the VA Long Beach in an effort to help vaccinate veterans. This clinic came in light of a campaign in which veterans were taught the importance of getting vaccinated and taking care of their families. The VA Long Beach administered nearly 550 Johnson & Johnson vaccines. READ MORE
- Greenberg Glusker has taken the pledge to empower women this Women’s History Month in partnership with Dress for Success as part of its active efforts to support women’s equality, equity and opportunity. As part of this pledge, Greenberg Glusker is participating in the campaign, Your Hour, Her Power, which celebrates women’s contributions to and participation in the workforce while recognizing that many women still need access to opportunities to achieve economic advancement. Together we can help women in need worldwide. READ MORE
- Wheel of Fortune contestant Scott Kolbrenner won nearly $145,000 after spending a week on the show. He went on the show for fun and made the decision to donate his earnings to those less fortunate and in dire need of help. The money will be donated to Uplift Family Services and the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank. READ MORE
- Brooke Williamson, along with others, partnered with No Kid Hungry and shared recipes on Madewell, while also calling on others to help Madewell continue to fulfill their mission. The culinary community has come together to support and nourish the goals of No Kid Hungry, an organization dedicated to ending child hunger. READ MORE
We’ve all received several alerts regarding the various local, state and federal initiatives that have been enacted to combat the global pandemic. This is not one of those newsletters. For the latest legal insights, please refer to the firm’s Coronavirus Resource Center. To the extent that you have any questions in light of any developments, we are available to assist.