- Part of a team representing a national publicly-traded REIT with the majority of their transactions on industrial properties across Southern California, including acquisitions and negotiations on lease-backs.
- Represented a real estate investment firm in the acquisition of an 84-unit boutique luxury multi-family building with commercial space in the Larchmont Village neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.
- Represented a privately held real estate firm in the sale of multiple student housing buildings in Colorado with its joint venture partner, involving conveyances of tenancy in common interest and 1031 exchanges.
- Represented a national leading developer of Class “A” industrial real estate in the $49 million sale of a 475,200 square foot industrial building on approximately 47 acres of land in Whitsett, North Carolina.
- Represented a CRE investment group in its $19 million purchase of multi-family property located in Austin, Texas. The transaction included a $9.75 million loan.
- Represented a multi-faceted national company client in the sale of a 304-unit apartment multi-family project in Jupiter, Florida.
- Represented a privately held real estate firm in the complicated sale of eight property tracts containing multiple student housing buildings in Knoxville, Tennessee, which involved transfers of tenancy in common interests, 1031 exchanges, and a loan assumption.
- Represented a conglomerate of partners in the sale of a 26,000-square-foot industrial building located on 1.8 acres in the LAX area to an affiliate of a national realty corporation.