Josh Geller is a litigator whose practice focuses primarily on entertainment, intellectual property, and complex commercial litigation.
Josh has significant experience in the entertainment space representing studios, production companies, video game publishers, musicians, graphic artists, and other independent content creators. He also has a robust general commercial litigation practice, including corporate partnership disputes, real estate litigation, and other complex business disputes.
He assists clients in navigating all stages of the litigation and dispute resolution process, including pre-litigation counseling, trial, and alternative dispute resolution. He also has significant appellate experience, litigating before both the California Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit.
Josh is a Board Member of the Los Angeles Copyright Society. Josh was also the Chair of Greenberg Glusker’s Coronavirus Taskforce and has expertise in advising on PPP loans and other programs under the CARES Act and related legislation.
- Board Member, Los Angeles Copyright Society
- Recognized in Variety's "Up Next" category in their 2020 Legal Impact Report
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America, 2021–2024
- California, 2013
- United States District Court for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2013)
- Harvard Law Review
- Yale University (B.A., 2010)
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literature, and Linguistics